Private Investigation Services
We provide comprehensive investigational services that encompass both traditional “private” investigations and more intensive legal investigations for privately retained attorneys, public defenders, district attorneys, nonprofit organizations, plaintiffs, respondents and private clients alike in both civil and criminal venues.
Legal investigations include (but are not limited to) document searches, case research, files processing, process services, report writing, witness interviews, conducting interrogatories, case management assistance, product liability investigations and more.
Traditional investigational services covers everything from background checks, fraud investigations, political investigations, photography services, surveillance of all types, wiretap checks and counterespionage services, reference checks and public records searches for example.
These services are customizable to your individual needs.
Our private investigators will:
- Thoroughly review issues, concerns or problems
- Evaluate the objectives, current procedures, policies and process
- Develop strategies or course of action to obtain further information, determine cause or culprit
- Recommend or suggest remedies or
solutions to the objectives
Our investigative service includes
- Loss Prevention Officers
- Undercover Operatives
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Human Rights Claims
- Pre-employment and Background Profiles
- Video Surveillance
- Lie Detection
- Missing Persons
- Witness Determination & Statements
- Residency Verification
- Domestic Surveillance